During this challenging time we are staggering lessons, looking after our pupils with increased cleaning & are here to support your driving lesson needs.
Driver Survivor School is dedicated to teaching young people the importance of safe driving. We want to teach you how to drive to survive, not just pass your test!! Our driving lessons teach Safe Driving initiatives and show you how to Drive to Survive. Your RMS approved Log Book is completed throughout the program with special emphasis on dangerous driving scenarios.
Driver Survivor School is RMS Approved and TAFE Accredited. You will drive a dual controlled, modern, air-conditioned automatic car. Your driving instructor has over 35 years experience in the industry, has an approved working with children check and has secured several contracts working with disadvantaged, homeless and youth undertaking work experience related programs.
Why choose Driver Survivor
Just some of the reasons you should choose Driver Survivor School:
- 35+ years of experience
- Locally based driving instructor
- RMS accredited driving instructor
- Current Working with Children check
- Modern clean car with dual control brake
- We’ll give you an honest assessment of your driving skills
- We’ll tailor a Driving Program to suit your needs
- We won’t just teach you to drive your local streets
- We minimise time spent on the side of the road talking
- Driving Lesson Packages available to help you save money
- We can pick you up from school or work and drop you home, or vice versa as part of your lesson
Our driving lessons cover the greater Macarthur region plus Liverpool.
We cover suburbs including :
|Camden Park||Camden South||Campbelltown|
|Denham Court||Edmondson Park||Elderslie|
|Eschol Park||Glen Alpine||Glenfield|
|Harrington Park||Horningsea Park||Hoxton Park|
|Long Point||Lurnea||Macquarie Fields|
|Macquarie Links||Middleton Grange||Minto|
|Mount Annan||Narellan||Narellan Vale|
|Rosmore||Spring Farm||St Andrews|
|St Helens Park||Varroville||West Hoxton|